Book Reviews 5 & 6


Book 5: Rusty by Ruskin Bond
       A few years ago I got to read a book of this author & from then Im a huge fan of his works.
His books are for children mostly but they have so much message & frankly anybody can read them. This book is about the childhood of the author himself. His life with his grandfather was so adventurous & laugh out loud funny. But nearing the end the author will make you cry for the little boy. The book was so engaging, entertaining, thought provoking & I would give a 5/5.

Book 6: Saraswati's Intelligence
       I don't know if I like this book or not. It is a good read but unfortunately it resembles Game of Thrones & the White Walkers too much. The part about the various Hindu God were good but a bit dry at some places. When I started reading the book I was in a dark place with respect to my faith in God. But this book gave me a good boost of positive energy. Overall I would give this book a 3/5. But in some places you have to power through to finish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Fruit!!!

Pasta Mania

The Long Awaited Vacation - Part 2