Pasta Mania

   

    Right from my childhood one of my favorite recipe was Macaroni. Mom used to make with all the vegetables & it used to be crunchy & spicy. Whenever i go home for Vacation from college this was on the menu. PV too shared my love for this macaroni of mom's. Amma used to pack this as lunch for PV & me during the car travel from Nagercoil to Chennai. But one hour into our journey we would practically polish off the whole box. I have tried so many times to replicate mom's recipe & have never been successful. Most days the longing for mom's macaroni taste has broken me completely.
   So nowadays i dont try to replicate hers, instead have come up with numerous other variations. I make them with Paneer, Chicken, Vegetables, Eggs, etc. I usually eyeball the ingredients. The pasta that i tried recently for dinner was a super duper hit & i just wanted to share it here.

Recipe:

Pasta - 250 gms
Onion - 1 medium chopped
Tomato - 1 large
Garlic - 6 pods
Tandoori pwd - 2 tsp
Leftover chicken fry - 1/2 cup
Sausages - 4
Kashmiri chilly - 1 tsp
Salt & butter

1. Add water & salt to boil. Cook Pasta & strain it.
2. Add oil to pan with onions & fry till golden brown.
3. Add the chicken, sausage & saute till crisp.
4. Meanwhile puree the tomato & garlic.
5. Add the masalas & saute for a min & then add the tomato mixture.
6. Now close with a lid & cook this in low flame for atleast 10 mins.
7. Check if the raw smell of tomato is gone or add some more water & cook till oil separates.
8. Add a knob of butter, sauce & the pasta together & toss them.

Yummy Pasta ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Fruit!!!

The Long Awaited Vacation - Part 2