Break!!!!

    I have been missing from blogging for a few weeks now. Before you assume that i was busy, I was super duper lazy. Binge watching Netflix, Prime series and reading numerous books(12/52) along with office work. I have also started a coloring book to work on my concentration skill.
    One of the reasons for this break was my MIL. Before u let ur imagination wild, she made every single thing at home. When I come out ready for office, my hot breakfast & packed lunch is waiting for me. When i return back there is a warm dinner & she takes care of Varun too. A true blessing.
    I have been always on my feet completing all tasks, ticking all the imaginary boxes every single day & this break gifted by her was unexpected & I was finally able to put my feet up & relax a bit. Now that she's gone back, this week was super yucky & I'm struggling to return to routine!!!!
    Made a Mocha Brownie as a pick me up for all of us. Recipe will be posted soon!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Fruit!!!

Pasta Mania

The Long Awaited Vacation - Part 2